We will shortly have a select number of opportunities for customers to pay for their order using a credit/debit card.
In order to pay by credit card we have introduced some rules and regulations, please read the following information and only apply to use this method if you meet the criteria and are happy to work with us to process your order by credit/debit card.
- You must be based in the UK only with a UK delivery address.
- You must sign a confirmation letter that you will allow us to store your card details with our payment provider, all Card-processing systems adhere to the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and our provider is licensed to store your details, we at Top of the Poppers do not hold any information electronically regarding your card data.
- You must have at least one previous order with Top of the Poppers at the same address.
1. Please fill in and sign the following form: card_on_file_authorisation_form
2. Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to use credit/debit cards, once received we will send you a link to our secure Dropbox location to upload your signed form.
Once received we will set you up for credit/debit card payments.
Every order you make in the future, we will just charge your card on file, you have the opportunity to stop and remove your card details or authorisation at any time.
Any questions or problems please contact us